Lord Vishnu took the horse headed avatar name Hayagriva Swamy. Some of the Hayagriva Temples are there in India. I mention them here.
- It is the pilgrimage centre in Nalgonda District of Andhra Pradesh. Shri Lakshmi Hayagreeva Swamy Temple is here in Wangapalli road. This temple is just 2.5kms from Yadagirigutta Bus Station. Yadagirigutta is 13kms from Bhuvanagiri and 63kms from Hyderabad.
- It is the Krishna district headquarter in Andhra Pradesh. Hayagriva Temple is here in Ramanaidupet. This temple is just 800mtrs from Machilipatnam Bus Stand. Machilipatnam is 68kms from Vijayawada.
- It is the district headquarter twon in Andhra Pradesh. Hayagriva Temple is here in Venkateswara Colony. This temple is just 2kms from Mahbubnagar RS. Mahbubnagar is 100kms from Hyderabad and 125kms from Kurnool.
- It is the State Capital city of Karnataka. Lakshmi Hayagriva Temple is here in Danvanthari road near City Bus Station.
- It is the famous pilgrimage centre in Tamilnad State. Hayagreev Temple is here in Chinnakadai Area near Koodal Alagar Temple. This temple is just 600mtrs away from Meenakshi Temple. Madurai is 132kms from Trichy and 450kms from Chennai.
- It is the Capital city of Pondicherry state. Sri Lakshmi Hayagriva Temple is here in Ramakrishna Nagar near Renuka Film Theatre. This temple is just 2.5kms from Pondicherry RS. Pondicherry is 40kms from Viluppuram and 165kms from Chennai.
- It is the State Capital city of Tamilanad. Lakshmi Hayagriva Temple is here in Nanganallur at 8th street. This temple is just 1.5kms from Pazhavanthangal RS and 18kms from Chennai Central RS.
- It is a small village near Chengalpattu in Tamilnadu State. Yoga Hayagreevar Perumal Temple is here in Varadaraja Perumal Temple. Chettypunyam is just 8kms from Chengalpattu and 25kms from Tambaram.
- It is a small town in Cuddalore district of Tamilanad State. Lakshmi Hayagriva Temple is here on a small hilltop. Thiruvahindrapuram is just 7kms from Cuddalore.