Chaturmukha Bramha is one of the Trimurthulu. He is the creator of all kinds of lives. And he is the creator of the Four Vedas. Saraswathi is his wife. There are some of the temples of Brahma in India.
- It is a small town in Guntur district of Andhra Pradesh State. Chaturmukha Bramha Temple is here. Chebrolu is 17kms from Guntur city.
- It is the pilgrims centre in Rajasthan State. Very famous Bramha Temple is here. Pushkar is 16kms from Ajmer and 146kms from Jaipur.
- It is a village near Ramnagar in Bihar State. Bramha Sthan temple is here. Bhawal is just 4kms from Ramnagar. Ramnagar is near to Nepal border.
- It is the famous pilgrims centre in Madhya Pradesh State. Brahma temple is here. Khajuraho is 120kms from Satna and 180kms from Jhansi.
- It is the district headquarter in Kerala State. Bramha Temple is here at S.Dhayandan road in Amaravathi. This temple is 2kms from Fort Kochi Bus Terminous.
- It is a small village in Sindhudurg district of Maharastra State. Brahma temple is here. Dhalavali is 60kms from Sindhudurg, 105kms from Kolhapur and 100kms from Ratnagiri.
- It is a panchayat village in Khagaria district of Bihar State. Brahma Temple is here. Maheshkhunt is 20kms from Khagaria.
- It is a district headquarter town in Assam State. Brahma Mandir is here in Baganshali. This temple is just 500mtrs away from Kokrajhar RS. Kokrajhar is 132kms from Cooch Bihar and 80kms from Goalpara.
- It is a small village at Mudhol taluq in Bagalkot district of Karnataka State. Lord Brahma Temple is here. Mirji is 18kms from Mudhol and 70kms from Bagalkot.
10. Kinner (Kinnar)
- It is a small village near Karwar in Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka State. Brahma Temple is here. Kinnar is 7kms from Karwar RS. Karwar RS is 42kms from Ankola RS.
- It is a small village near Karwar in Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka State. Naga Brahma Temple is here at Kagia multi area Bus Stop. This temple is 30kms from Kinner Brahma Temple and 35kms from Karwar RS.
- It is a district headquarter city in Karnataka State. Sri Brahma dev mandir is here at Tanaji galli in Shahapur. This temple is 1kms away from Belgam RS. Another Shri Brahma dev Mandir is at Majagoan Lake in Majagoan. This temple is just 6kms from Belgam RS. Belgam is 102kms from Hubli.