- It is the capital city of the Himachala Pradesh State. It is mainly tourist place. Sankat Mochan Hanuman temple, Jakhu temple and some of other temples are also here. Tara devi temple and Vaishnavi devi temple are just 11kms away from Shimla.
- It is a small town in Kangra distict. Ma Jwalamukhi Temple is one of the 51 shakti peethas. Mata is so powerful. The shrine of Jwalamukhi is just fire only. Taradevi and shiva temples are also here. Jwalamukhi is 36kms from Kangra, 154kms from pathankot and 117kms from Jalandhar.
- It is a small town in Kangra district. Baijnath temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva. It was constructed in 13th centry. Muktinath temple is just 6kms from here. sharabling (bhattu) a tibetin monastery is just 5kms away from here. Chauntra, Chowgan another tibetin monastery is 14kms from here. Baijnath is 51kms from Kngra and 60kms from Dharamshala.
- It is the district headquarter town. Bhimkali Temple is very powerful and one of the 51 shakti peethas. Sarahan is 175kms from Shimla.
- It is a small town in Kullu Distirct. It is mainly tourst place. Vasishta Temple is here just 2.5kms from Bus Stand. Hidimba devi temple is also 2kms away from bus stop. 260kms from Shimla.
- It is a small village in Bilaspur district. Nainadevi Temple is very famous and one of the 51 shakti peethas. It is on a hill near the Bhakra nangal reservoir. Nainadevi is 141kms from Shimla and 106kms from Jawalamukhi.
- It is the district headquarter town. Brajreshwari Devi temple is here. 86kms from Pathankot.
- It is a small town in Kullu district. Manikaran Gurudwara, Ramachandra Swamy temple, and Shiva temples are here. Manikaran is 42kms from Kullu and 245kms from Shimla.
9. Chamunda Devi
- It is a small village in Kangra district. Chamunda devi temple is here. This is the place where the Ma Kali killed demons Chand and Munda. It is 25kms from Dharamashala on Palampur route and 19kms from Palampur.
- It is located in Una district. Chintapurni Devi ( Chinna Masta) Temple is here. Chinta purni is just 3kms from Bhairwan town. 59kms from Kangra, 33kms from Jawalamukhi.
11. Bharmour (Bhrahmpura)
- It is a temple village in Chamba district. Lakshmi Devi, Ganesh, Manimahes and Narsing temples are called as Chourasi temples. Bharmour is 62kms away from chamba. Chamba route is only one for this temple.
- It is a small village near Indora in Kngra district. Old Lord Shiva Temple is here. Kathagarh is Just 4kms away from Mirthal Railway station on NG 44, 30kms from Pathankot railway station.
- It is a district head quarter. It is on the bank of river Ravi. Lakshmi Narayana temples are the complex of temple, Radha Krishna, Lakshmi Narayana, Shiva. Sitarama, Champavathi devi, Bansi Gopal temples are here. Chamba is 127kms from Kangra, 80kms from Nurpur and 104kms from Pathankot.
- Lake It is the biggest lake in the Himaachal Pradesh State. Renukaji Temple is here. Nahar is the nearest town 38kms away from here. Nahan is 67kms from Ambala.