- Tawi It is the Winter capital city of the Kashmir State. It is on the banks of rivers Jammu and Tawi. This is the gate of Himalayan Kashmir. Raghunath Temple and Hanuman Temple, Ranabereswar temple are the main here. So many are temples are also here. 580kms from New Delhi.
- It is a small town in Reasi district. It is the base place of Ma Vaishnavi. Pilgrims must trek or use ponys from here to reach Vaishnavi devi. Vaishno devi temple is 10.5kms from here. Katra is 45kms from Jammu Tawi.
3. Amarnath Cave
- Amarnatheswar is in a large cave in Himalayan mountains. We can reach this cave by trekking or by ponys or helicaptor from Pahalgam. Distance from Pahalgam to Amarnath Cave is 26kms. Pahalgam is 285kms from Jammu, 96kms from Srinagar and 40kms from Anantnag.
4. Kheer Bhavani
- This temple is situated at a small village of Tulla Mulla. Ma Bhawani is so powerful. This temple is in a holy Spring. The water of the spring changes its colour regularly. This temple is 26kms away from Sringar.
5. Sankaracharya Temple
- It is one of the important temple in Sringar. It is on a hill. It is just 7kms away from Srinagar.
- It is the district headquarter town. Martand sun temple is a ruined one and it was constructed in 5th century. Anantnag is 57kms away from Srinagar and 236kms from Jammu.