- It is the capital city of the Uttarpradesh State. Mankeswar Mandir, Hanuman temple are here. Lucknow is 201kms from Allahabad, 85kms from Kanpur and 470kms from New Delhi.
2. Allahabad (Prayag)
- It is the district quarter city. It is the place of merge Ganga and Yamuna rivers. Prayag is one of the 4 Kumbhamela Sthalas which the mela will be held once every 12years. Alopi devi temple is one of the 18 shakti peethas. Mankameswar, Hanuman, Beni Madhav temples are here. Allahabad is 140kms from Varanasi and 665kms from New Delhi.
- It is a temple town in Mrzapur district. It is on the bank of river Ganga. Vindhyachala vasini Temple is one of the 51 shakti peethas. Hanuman temple is also here. Kankali (kalikoh) Temple is just 2kms from here. Kankali devi is killed the demon Rakthbeeja here. Ashtabhuja devi (Saraswathi) Temple is on a hillock just 3kms from here. Ashtabhuji devi is sister of Srikrishna, she settled here after relieving herself from the Kamsa. Vindhyachal is Just 8kms from Mirzapur, 70kms from Varanasi and 85kms from Allahabad.
- It is the district headquarter city and very ancient one It is on the bank of river Ganga. It is the holiest city in India. Kasi Viswanath, Annapurna, Vishalakshi, Sankatamochan Hanuman, Durga, Bindu Madhav temples and so many means thousands of temples are here.
- It is the ancient town in Faizabad district. It is on the bank of river Sarayu. It is the birth place of Lord Srirama. It is one of the Saptha Moksha Puras and one of the 108 divya desams. Janma bhoomi temple, Kanakamahal, Hanuman Garhi, Kalaram, Nageswar, Kalika, Durga temples and so many temples and ashramas are here. Ayodhya is 170kms away from Allahabad, 200kms from Varanasi and 135kms from Lucknow.
- It is also very ancient and holy town in Sitapur district. Narasimha Swamy (Devaraja Perumal) temple is one of the 108 divya desams. Sri Venkateswar (Balaji) temple is also here. Sri Chakra Teerth is the holy kund. Naimisaranyam is 87kms from Lucknow and 35kms from Sitapur.
- It is the district headquarter city and very ancient one. It is on the bank of river Yamuna. And It is the birth place of Lord Sri Krishna. Kesavdev (Krishna Janma bhoomi) Temple, Dwarakadeesh temple, Vishram Ghat, Rangji temple in Vrindavan (Bridavan), Pagal baba mandir Vrindavan, Barasana, Gokul, Govardhan temples are here. Hundreds of temples and ashramas are here. Mathura is 150kms away from New Delhi and 50kms from Agra.