- It is the district headquarter city. It has another name as Karaveerapuram. Goddess Mahalakshmi Temple is here. It is very ancient temple. It is one of the 18 Shakthi Peethas. It is 135kms from Pune and 210kms from Hubli.
- It is a famous temple town in Sholapur distict on the bank of River Bhima (Chandrabhaga). Vittal (Panduranga Vittal) Temple is very very popular here. It is 181kms from Kolhapur and 72kms from Sholapur
- It is a small town in Osmanabad district. Tulja Bhavani Temple is here. Maa Tulja Bhavani is so powerful, she gave the sword to Shivaji Maharaj. It is just 46kms away from Sholapur and 291kms from Pune.
- It is only temple village in Puna district. It is the origen place of river Bhima. Bhimashankar Mahadev Temple is one of the 12 Jyothirlings. It is in the forest. It is 110kms from Pune.
5. Nashik Tryambakeswar
- Nashik is the district headquarter. It is one the bank of river Godavari. Rama Temple and Ram Ghat are the main places here. It is one of the 4 Maha Kumbhamela Sthalas. Largest religious garthering in the world in this Maha Kumbhamela which is celebrated once every twelve years. And Tryambakeswar Mahadev Temple is 30kms away from here which is one of the 12 Jyothirlings. And rivery Godavari’s origen place is this Tryambak. Nashik is 210kms from Pune, 167kms from Mumbay and 90kms from Shirdi.
- It is temple town in Ahmednagar district. The famous Shirdi Saibaba Temple is here. It is 188kms from Pune, 296kms from Mumbay and 110kms from Aurangabad.
- It is a small village in Aurangabad distict. Grishmeswar Mahadev Temple is here. This temple is dedicated Lord Shiva and it is one of the 12 Jyothirlingas. It is 32kms from Aurangabad, 168kms from Nashik and 96kms from Shirdi.
8. Parli Vaidyanath
- It is a municipal town in Beed district. Vaidyanath Temple is one of the 12 Jyothirlings. It is 175kms away from Sholapor and 105kms from Nanded.
9. Aunda Naganath
- It is a small town in Hingoli District. Naganath Temple is claimed one of the twelve Jyothirlingas. It is 210kms from Aurangabad, Nagpur 290kms and 50kms from Pharbani.
- It is municipal town in Nanded district. It is the Birth place of Renuka Mata (Mother of Parasurama) and Dattatreya. A) Renukadevi Temple is the one of the 18 Shakti Peethas, b) Anasuya Temple c) Dattatreya Temple and so many temples are here. It is 125kms from Nanded, 225kms from Nagpur and 82kms from Adilabad (Andhra Pradesh)