- It is the capital city of the Karnataka. It has another name as Garden City. It is so beautiful city. So many temples are here. a) Bull Temple is the famous temple in this city. It is in Basavanagudi, which is about 5kms from Banglore Central Railway Station. b) ISCKON Hare Krishna Temple is also a very big temple on a hill. It is in Rajajinagar which is 7kms to Banglore Central Railway Station. c) Sri Rajarajeswari Temple is in Rajarajeswari nagar which is in Mysore road in 10kms away from Banglore Central Railway Station.
2. Sriranga Patnam
- It is a small town in Mandya District. It is on the bank of River Kaveri. Sriranganatha Swamy Temple is very famous and ancient temple. It is 125kms away from Bangalore and 20kms away from Mysore.
- It is a District headquarter city. Vijaya Dasami festival is celebrated here very huge level. Chamundidevi Temple is on a hill 14kms away from Mysore. It is one of the 18 Shakti Petas. Mysore is 140kms from Bangalor.
- It is a small town in Mysor District. It is located on bank of River Cavery. Sri Chennakesava Temple is the so big and beautiful temple, built in 12 century in Hoyasala Architecture. It is just 35kms from Mysore.
- It is a small town in Hassan District. Gomateswara Bahubali a 59 ft height Rock Statue Temple is here on a Hill. It is very famous jain temple. Mahamastakabhisheka is performed with milk here once for every twelve years. It is a huge festival Jathara. 50kms from Hassan, 85kms from Mysore and 145 kms from Bangalore.
- It is a taluq town in Hassan District. Chennakesava Temples is a tremendous temple is here. It is 40kms from Hassan, 222kms from Bangalor.
- It is a small village in Belur Taluk of Hassan district. Hoyasaleswara Temple is here which is so nice architecture. It was built in 12th century. It is 16kms from Belur, 30kms from Hassan and 216kms from Bangalore.
- It is a small village in Belthangadi taluk of Dakshina Kannada District. It is on the bank of River Netravathi. Sri Manjunatha Swamy Temple is very famous which is built in 13th century. Nityannadana is very famous here. Thousands of pilgrims eat free meals here daily. It is 75kms from Mangalore, 120kms from Hassan and 300kms from Bangalore.
- It is a hill town taluk headquarter in Chikmangalore district. It is on the bank of River Tunga. It is the place of Sarada Mutt which was established by Adi Sankaracharya. a) Saradamba Temple is so great temple, Goddes Sarada Devi Statue is made of Gold. b) Vidya Sankara Temple is built by Vidyaranya swamy who is the founder of Vijayanagara Dynasty. It is 110kms from Mangalor, and 330kms from Bangalor.
- It is the city of District headquarter. It is on the bank of Arabia Ocean. Srikrishna Temple is very famous here. Udipi mutt is also here. It is 60kms from Mangalore and 425kms from Bangalore.
- It is a small hill town in Shimoga District. Mukambika Temple is dedicated to Goddes Parvathi devi. It is 75kms from Udipi, 130kms from Mangalore and 445kms from Bangalore.
12. Kukke Subrahmanya
- It is a small village in the deep forest. It is in the Dakshina Kannada District. Famous Subrahmanyaswamy Temple is here. It is 100kms from Hassan, 290kms from Bangalore and 105kms from Mangalore.
- It is a a temple town in Uttara Kannada District. It is on the bank of Arabian Ocean. a) Mahabaleswara (Atmalingam) Temple is the main temple, dedicated to the Lord Shiva, b) Mahaganapathi Temple is nearer to mahabaleswar temple, c) Bhadrakali Temple. It is 170kms from Hubli, 240kms from Mangalore and 585kms from Bangalore.
- It is a ruined capital of Vijayanagara Dynasty. It is in the Bellary District. It is on the bank of Tungabhadra river. A) Virupaksha Temple which is dedicated to Lord Shiva is the most famous temple here, b) Kodandarama Temple is also popular and so many ruined temples and forts are here. It is just 14kms from Hospet, 75kms from Bellary and 353kms from Bangalore.