Vamana Temples are very rare. Vamanavatar is the fifth ‘avatar’ of Lord Vishnu who took ten (Dasa) Avataras. First one Vedanarayana (Matsya) avatar, Second one Kurma avatar, third one is Varaha avatar, fourth one is Narasimha avatar, fifth one is Vamana avatar, sixth one is Parasurama avatar, seventh one is Rama Avatar, eighth one is Balarama avatar, ninth one is Sri Krishna these all are already come and last one means tenth one is will be come that is Kalki Avatar. In thse ten avatars fifth Vamana Avatar temples are mentioned here.
- It is a small village in Guntur district, Andhra Pradesh. Trivikrama Vamana Temple is here. It is constructed in 15th century. Cherukuru is 19kms from Bapatla and 19kms from Parchuru of Prakasam district.
- It is a temple town in Villupuram district, Tamilnad. Trivikrama Perumal Temple is here. It is 35kms from Thiruvannamalai and 39kms from Villupuram.
- It is a group of temples centre in Chattarpur district, Madhya Pradesh. Vamana Temple is here in Eastern group of temples. Khajuraho is 115kms from Satna and 73kms from Mahoba.
- It is a small village in Trissur district, Kerala. Mithranandapuram Vamanamurthy Temple is here. Cherpu is 10kms from Thrissur and 14kms from Irinjalakuda on the Thrissur route.
- It is a town in Ernakulam distrtict, Kerala. Thrikkakkara Vamana Moorthy temple is here. Thrikkakkara is just 10kms from Ernakulam and 14kms from Thrippunithura.
- It is a district headquarter and temple twon in Tamilnad. Ulagalnatha (Tri vikrama, Vamana) Perumal Temple is here. This temple is near Kamakshi Devi Temple. Kanchipuram is 72kms from Chennai.