- It is the Capital city of the Rajastan State. It is calles as Pink City. Lakshmi Narayan Temple (Birla Mandir) is here. mainly this town has historical and tourist places.
- It is the district headquarter in this Rajastan State. Nasiya Digambar Jain temple is very famous here. Daragah is also very famous. It is 131kms from Jaipur.
- It is a small town in Ajmer district. Brahma Temple is very well known one. Saraswathi temple is also on the hill. Pushkar Lake is one of the holy one. It is 145kms from Jaipur and 16kms from Ajmer.
- It is just temple village in Sirohi district. 5 Jain temples are here constructed in the 10th century. It is just 3kms from Mount Abu.
- It is a temple complex in Udaipur district. Eklingji Temple and so many temples are here in one complex constructed in 7th century. Eklingji is just 22kms from Udaipur.
- It is also temple complex in Jaipur District. Galtaji, Balaji, Surya temples and so many other temples are here. and so many tanks are also here. It is just 12kms from Jaipur.
- It is a small village in Dausa district. Balaji and Hanuman Temples are very famous. These are on the NH raod no.11. It is 110kms from Jaipur on Agra road just 3kms side.
- It is a small village in Pali district. Adinatha Jain Temple is very ancient and popular temple. Ranakpur is 92kms from Udaipur on Jodhpur road, 90kms from Pali on Udaipur road.
- It is a small town in Jodhpur district. Osian Mata Temple, Jain Temple and so many temples are here. These were constructed in 8th century. Osian town is 68kms from Jodhpur on Bikaner route.
- It is a town in Rajsamund District. Sri Nathji Temple is one of the Pancha Dwarakas constructed in 14th century. It is 55kms from Udaipur.
- It is the city of Rajsamond district. Dwarakadeesh Temple is one of the Pacha Dwarakas. Rameswar Mahadev temple is also here. Rajsamond lake is also famous here. It is 17kms from Nathdwara.
- It is the district headquarter. It is on bank of Berach and Gambhiri river. Kalika Matha Temple is built in 8th century, Kumbhaswamin Temple is dedicated to Lord Varaha swamy also built in 8th century, Samadhiswara temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva built in 14th century. Sri Annapurna Temple and Jain temple are also very famous. And many forts and Victory tower also here to visit. Chittorgarh is 120kms from Udaipur, 60kms from Bhilwara and 310kms from Jiapur.
- It is the district headquarter in Rajastan State. It is popular as ‘City of Lakes’ and ‘Venice of the East’. Jagadish temple is dedicated to Lord Krishna, Bohara Ganesh temple and Neemach Mata Mandir are the other temples popularly known. So many Forts and palaces are here. Udaipur is 420kms from Jaipur, 250kms from Ahmedabad and 340kms from Ujjain.