- It is the capital city of Madhya Pradesh State. It has another name as City of Lakes. Lakshminarayana Temples is very famous here which was built by Birla, it is one the side of lower lake. Dakshina Khali Temple is also a beautiful temple.
- It is a small village in Raisen district. Boudha Stupa is very famous on a small hill constructed bye Emperor Ashok in 3rd century. It is 46kms from Bhopal and 10kms from Vidisha.
- It is the district headquarter. Sun temple and Teli-ka-Mandir are famous here. It is 103kms from Jhansi and 120kms from Agra.
- It is a small town in Chatarpur district. Devi Jagadambi Temple, Lakshmana Temple and so many temples are here. It architecture is so beautifl. It is 115kms from Satna and 17kms from Jhansi.
- It is a pilgrims town in Annupur district. It is the origin place of river Narmada. Narmada kund and Ma Narmada devi mandir are here. Shri Sarvodaya Jain Digambar Temple is also very beautifl temple and so many temples are here. It is 225kms from Jabalpur and 205kms from Raipur.
- It is a district headquarter city. It is on the bank of river Kshipra. It is very ancient city. a) Mahakal Temple is dedicated to the Lord Shiva one of the 12 Jyothirlingas. It is very huge temple with some many group of temples. b) Harsiddi Mata Temple is one of the 18 shakti peethas. It is dedicated to Goddesses Saravaswathi, mahalakshmi and Parvathi, c) Ghatkali Matha Temple is dedicated to Goddess Kalikadevi, the great poet Kalidas worshipped this Ghatkali. So many temples are here like Gopal mandir, Kalbhairav Temple, Mangalnath temple, Sandipani ashram. It is 190kms from Bhopal and 55kms from Indore.
- It is a temple town in Khandwa district. It is on bank of river Narmada. Omekareswarar Temple is one of the 12 Jyothirlingas. Gajanana Maharaj temple, Mamaleswar temple and so many temples are here. It is 85kms from Indore and 71kms from Khandwa
- It is a town in Khargone district. It is also on the bank of river Narmada. In this place over a hundreds of temples are there. Kasi Viswanath, Rajarajeswari, Pandarinath, Eka Mukhi Datta temples and so many temples are here. Vindhyavasini Maheswari Temple is one of the Shakti Peeth of Ma Kali. It is 82kms from Indore.