Bagalamukhi devi temples are also very few in India. I mentioned here some of the main temples.
- South It is a small village in Tirunelveli district of Tamil nadu State. Sree Bagalamukhi Devi Temple is here. Pappankulam is 9kms from Ambasamudram and 4kms from Kalladaikurichi Railwastation.
- It is a nagar Panchayat in Shajapur district of Madhya Pradesh State. Bagalamukhi Temple is here. Nalkhera is 36kms from Agar and 107kms from Ujjain.
- It is a small village in Kangra District of Himachal Pradesh State. Bagalamukhi Temple is here. This temple is 25kms from Kangra on Ranital-Dehra road.
- It is the district headquarter in Uttar Pradesh State.Maa Bagalamukhi Temple is here in Biharipuram. This temple is 4kms away from Aligarh Railway Station. Aligarh is 135kms from New Delhi and 64kms from Mathura.
- It is a small village near Kachnar city in Jabalpur district of Madhya Pradesh State. Bagalamukhi Temple is here. This temple is just 16kms from Jabalpur city.
- It is a district head quarter city in Punjab State. Ma Bagalamukhi Mandir is here in Vivek Dham Colony. This temple is just 6kms from Ludhiana Junction Railway Station. Ludhiana is 96kms from Chandigarh and 60kms from Jalandhar.
- It is the district headquarter city of Chhattisgarh State. Bagalamukhi Mandir is here. This temple is just 1.5km from Raigarh Railway Station. Raigarh is 54kms from Sarangarh.
- It is the pilgrimage temple in Uttarakhand State. Maa Bagalamukhi Siddh peeth is here near Bhagiradhi Vidyalayam (Deva Samkriti Viswavidyalam beside road).