Bhavannarayana (Bhavanarayana) Swamy temples are located in Andhra Pradesh only. Three temples are in Guntur district, one in Krishna district and one in East Godavari district. Bhavannaraya Swamy is another form of Lord Vishnu.
- It is a town in Guntur district. Bhavannarayana (Bhavanarayana) Swamy Temple is here in heart of the town. It was construted in 15th century. Surya Lanka beach is very famous which is just 9kms from from Bapatla. Bapatla is 18kms from Chirala and 54kms from Gutnur.
- It is also a temple in Guntur district.Sakshi Bhavannarayana (Bhavanarayana) Swamy Temple is in this town. This temple has a story that relating that Lord Vishnu has come here from Varanasi for prove that one of his Bhakt (divoty) is innocent. So, Ponnuru is called as “Chinna Kasi.” Ponnur is 28kms from Guntur city and 24kms from Bapatla.
- It is a third biggest town in Guntur district. Bhavannarayaana Swamy temple is here in Market Centre. It is very ancient temple. This temple is renovated recently. Narasaraopet is 46kms from Guntur.
- It is a small village at Nagayalanka mandal in Krishna district. Bhavanarayana Swamy Temple is here. Bhavadevarapalli is 94kms from Vijayawada, 15kms from Avanigadda and 51kms from Machilipatnam.
- It is a small village near Kakinada in East Godavari district. Bhavannarayana temples is here. It is very ancient and big temple. Sarpavaram is just 5kms from Kakinada city.