- Boudha Stupam, Budha's left teeth was here10kms to Amudalavalasa and 22kms to Srikakulam.
- Boudha Stupam and Venugopal Swamy Temple, 4kms to Kalinga Patnam on the road of Srikakulam [18kms].
- Suryanarayana Mandir, 2kms from Srikakulam.
- Madhukeswara, Someswara and Bhimeswara Temples are here, Patapatnam mandal, 30kms from Amudalavalasa
- Specials: Vishnu, Varaahi, Saraswati Temples are also there, Brahmi is there in Bhima pratishtita Bhimeswara temple and Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy temple is also here near by.
- Srikurmanatha Swamy Temple, 14kms from Srikakulam.
- Chakradhara Swamy Temple, 13kms from Sompet.
- Here is Uma Ugra Koteswara Swamy and Santhoshi mata Temples Uma Jataleswara swamy temple in old Srikakulam, Kamakshi and Ekamabareswara temples in Kakiveedhi, Jagannatha temple in Gujarathipet and another Jagannatha temple in Bondilipuram.
- Endala Mallikharjunudu 12 mtrs hight Sivalingam 6 kms from Tekkali.
9. Pippala [Vippala]
- Sundareswara and Karpureswara Temples these temples are near to Srikurmam, Vamsadhara river Sagara Sangamam
10. Jagati metta
- Jagadeeswara Swamy Temple, it is on N.H. 5 and side of Syamasundarapuram, and 3kms from Tekkali
- Boudha stupa and beautiful Beach 30kms from Srikakulam
- Varahaswamy mandiram, Near Mahendragiri, 26kms from Sompet, and 20 kms from Kasibugga
- Lord Siva Temple, It is the place of Sangama (joining) Suvarnamukhi, Nagavali and Vedagiri rivers, Vangara mandal, 20kms from Rajam.
- Bird Sanctuary, 7kms from Tekkali.
- Kotilingeswara Durga and Janardhana temples are here, it is near to Sea shore, Mahendra Tanaya river samudra sangam sthali. It is just 6kms from Sompet and 65kms to Srikakulam, 3kms from Baruva RS.
16. Sangamayya konda
- Sangameswara swamy temple, just 3kms from Amudaalavalasa.
- Radhagovinda Temple, 9kms from Parlakimidi and 20kms to Tekkali.
- Chintamani devi and Sitaramaswamy Temples on Sea shore, 17kms from Sompeta.
- Vigneswara and Mallikharjuna Temples, 23kms from Palakonda 21 kms to Chipurupalli.
- Venkateswara Swamy Temple 12kms to Parvatipuram.
- Sitarama Temple, Samtakanti Mandal, 12 kms from Rajam
- Polepalli Paidithalli Mata Temple, 3kms from Rajam
23. Mahendra Parvatam
- Siva and Jagannadha Temples between Tekkali and Sompet, 90kms to Srikakulam and 50kms from sompeta, Phones : 08947 - 237228 [mro] and 08947-237221 [mdo].
- Savara Paintings training school, 30kms from Palakonda.
- It is the place famous for brass ware 41kms to Srikakulam.
- Venkateswara and Janardhana Temple, It is between Srikakulam to Mandasa, 21kms from Srikakulam
- Jagannadha and Kotadurgamma temples, Gayatri and Sivalayams in Srikakulam Road, 38kms from Srikakulam
28. Pandavula Pancha
- It is the place of Pandavaas had lived here when they were in vanavasaa, Vangara mandal.
- Kasivisweswara Swamy Temple, Parvateepuram taluk
- Ramalingeswara Swamy Temple, Near Kamaanda.
- Srikalimata Temple, 5kms from kaviti.
- konnamma talli temple 5kms from Gara, 20kms to Srikakulam.
- Sri Venakateswara temple 6kms from kavity and 1km from Borivenka.
- Sri Santhoshi mata Temple, 5kms from Kavity.
- Neelamani Durgamma temple, 29kms from Tekkali and 5kms to parlakimidi.
- Jagannatha and Venkateswara temples, 30kms from Tekkali.
- Kotamma talli temple, 37 kms from Srikakulam and 15kms to Tekkali.
- Venkateswara temple, 9kms from Parvathipuram.
- Sri Venkateswara Swamy temple, 19kms from Srikakulam.